Certification Study Group
The IIBA Saskatchewan Chapter typically holds a Study Group session in the spring and fall. BABOK V3 will be the focus in the upcoming sessions.
What do study groups provide?
- Coverage and review of the complete BABOK in preparation for taking the certification exam.
- Improved understanding of BABOK materials by leveraging everyone's experience to provide context. This provides attendees a more thorough understanding of the BABOK, rather than trying to memorize information.
- The necessary CDU's to qualify and an understanding of qualifications needed to apply for certification.
Who should attend?
Individuals who are looking to:
- Generally improve their business analysis skills
- Determine if they are ready for CBAP or CCBA Certification;
- Attain their CBAP or CCBA Certification;
If you are interested in participating in the Study Group or have additional questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.